Saturday, November 28, 2009

Interwebz

Was actually thinking about some old internet friends recently due to a thread on hf asking for the most popular users on hf. Myself and lasalite proceeded to post all the HF ancients. While looking for a name I couldn't remember, I came across an old thread I had posted that side tracked me drastically. It was 11 pages long consisting mostly of posts by myself, EdgeX- (iintens now) and Kuroda_Shun. The thread angered me slightly as I went through as I realized how naive I had been. Kuroda had just returned to hf after disappearing for a duration of time. I have a lot of respect for Kuroda, and trust him. He gave me his word in that thread that he would not disappear again. less than a week later he was gone again, and now, almost a year later, he's still gone. I dunno what to think of it really, it seemed a lot like him in the thread, but as far as I am aware Kuroda holds true to his word. Yet he has me blocked on Skype (as he uses it publicly, not just for the interwebz and also has it on his phone) and has disappeared from HF and my contact capabilities. It makes me wonder whether I might've done something to piss him off drastically...

No comments:

Post a Comment